2018 Western Safari Tour
Saturday June 16 – Sunday July 1, 2018
For Rotary Exchange Students
Come join us for the 2017 Western Safari Tour of parts of California, Arizona and Nevada. This is a camping tour which begins and ends in the City by the Bay, San Francisco. Cost of Tour is $1,800. Transportation is by a modern air conditioned bus. You need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow and comfortable clothes, including a nice outfit in case we go out for a night on the town.
- Saturday, June 16: We will all meet in San Francisco have a pizza party and play games.
- Sunday: We will be traveling to Los Angeles.
- Monday: We spend a day at Disneyland and California Adventure Parks from 9 a.m.- 12 midnight.
- Tuesday: A day at the famous LA beaches.
- Wednesday: We visit Universal Studios a great amusement park where many movies and television shows are filmed. 9:45am – 9pm.
- Thursday: “A tour of LA” (Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood Sign & Rodeo Dr.)
- Friday – Sunday: Our trip to the Grand Canyon. You will be awed by its many beautiful colors and spectacular views.
- Monday: We are off to Las Vegas, the City That Never Sleeps. We will spend time by the pool. After dinner, we will check out the lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Tuesday: We will then travel to the San Joaquin Valley to spend a night before our planned arrival at Yosemite National Park the following day.
- Wednesday – Friday: We will spend in Yosemite, one of the most beautiful places on earth. We’ll spend our last three nights relaxing, hiking and spending time with our great new friends.
- Saturday: Our return to San Francisco. The afternoon will be spent walking on the Golden Gate Bridge and visiting Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Saturday night: We will finish our tour with a nice dinner, talent show, dancing and photo booth.
- Sunday, July 1st: You will return to your host families or home on.
We are confident you will LOVE the Western Safari Tour as much as the many exchange students that have spent these two weeks visiting southwestern United States.
Our limit is the first fifty-four (54) exchange students to apply.